In this fun episode from a couple years ago, Saren interviews her 9-year-old twins about their summer goals and about why goals and some “productive” activities are important during the summer.
Included in this episode:
- Ideas for specific goals and ideas for how to set goals in a variety of different areas
- How to keep from being bored during the summer
- What kids are required to do each day during the summer
- What fun activities kids are excited about doing during the summer
- A candid discussion about how they feel about the “must-do’s” and other things they do daily in the summer and share how they keep a positive attitude and stay motivated about doing the things they don’t always enjoy that are part of their summer responsibilites
Feel free to have your children join you in listening to this one!
Do-it-Yourself Summer Camp – This post offers further ideas on summer goal-setting plus information on daily must-do activities and fun thematic activities for each day of the week during the summer