Here’s how it works:
- Set up a 25-minute introductory online coaching meeting at your convenience where you can talk through your needs with Saren and receive some personalized coaching help as well as an assignment of one new thing to try based on your individual circumstances (this initial session costs only $50 as a limited-time offer – as soon as you complete your payment, you’ll be invited to schedule your session).
- After your intro session, you can decide whether you’d like to continue with individualized coaching. You can select from a variety of coaching packages:
- Four 45-minute sessions for $480
- Six 45-minute sessions for $700
- Once you’ve selected your package, you’ll schedule your weekly or bi-weekly (your choice) coaching sessions at your convenience (daytime and evening timeslots provided).
- As you proceed with your coaching calls, Saren sends you follow-up texts and emails between calls to help keep you on track with what you’ve decided to work on.
- After your initial coaching package is complete, you can sign up for further coaching sessions if you so desire but most likely, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence you need to move forward on your own for a time (or forever!). You always have the option of siging up for further coaching sessions down the road if you’d like.
Saren completed her Masters in Education at Harvard with a focus on training and coaching families and has been offering group and individual coaching to families for almost 20 years. She recently honed her knowledge and skills by completing her Life Coach Intensive training with the CaPP Institute. To learn more about Saren, click here.