Are you ready to take your Family Systems to the next level?
Join Family Systems founder, Saren Loosli, and other like-minded parents for a 10-week live online course!
Our Family Systems Boot Camp is an online 10-week program where Family Systems founder, Saren Loosli, will guide a small group of committed parents through the process of setting up or improving their family systems.
Through lively and productive online training sessions including opportunities to ask questions and share progress, powerful and straight-forward weekly assignments, and individual coaching regarding your family’s unique needs, you’ll be able to build the family systems that will bring more peace, order and joy to your family life.
The Boot Camp includes:
- A exclusive 90 minute weekly online meeting* including:
- A targeted presentation from Saren about one family systems concept and the assignment for the week
- A report-back from each couple in the program regarding their biggest “wins” and their challenges from the past week’s assignment and overall Family Systems work
- A chance to discuss questions and share what’s working
- Up to 30 minutes/week of individualized support from Saren and/or trained family systems consultants to help you with issues that arise as you work on your assignment for the week and address any overall issues that are presenting a challenge to your systems-building. This support can be handled via email, voice chats or a video call.
- A special online session for children ages 6-16 where Saren will offer an engaging overview of why Family Systems are so great (different sessions will be offered for children of different ages).
*These meetings will generally take place on Mondays at 8:30pm Mountain Time. You’ll attend in person for the best experience but there will be a recording provided for those who are have time conflicts.
Here are the topics that will be covered by presentations and assignments during the 8 weeks:
- Creating an environment where kids WANT to behave the way you want them to behave
- Establishing effective and consistent family rules and consequences
- Deciding who is in charge of which household chores and setting kids up for success with their responsiblities
- Determining what you will have your kids pay for with their own descretionary funds and what you will provide for them now and in the future
- Figuring out how kids will get discretionary money (allowance? extra work around the house? work outside the home?)
- Teaching kids how to spend and save wisely
- Forming a family identity that everyone is excited about
- Creating meaningful every-day and special occasion traditions
- How to involve the whole family in creating, assessing, tweaking and instituationalizing your family systems
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE FOR PILOT BOOT CAMP CLASS:
Family Systems eCourse member pricing per family: $145 registration fee then $55/week for 8 weeks (regular price will be $300 registration fee and $95/week). You’ll be charged for the registration fee and your first week’s fee upon successful registration then you’ll automatically be charged your first weekly fee of $55 until you’ve completed your payment for the 8 weeks.
SIGN UP DEADLINE:
Thursday, February 4, 2021 at midnight Mountain Time
First meeting is Monday, February 8 at 8:30pm and the final meeting will be April 5th (8 weeks in all). *
We’d love to have you join us!
Sign up by clicking the orange button at the top of this page.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We reserve the right to cancel this Boot Camp session if we do not have at least 12 couples sign up. Should we have to cancel, your money will be promptly refunded.