Are you ready to shape the future of your family?
Please join Power of Families Founder, Saren Eyre Loosli and her parents, NYTimes #1 Bestselling Authors, Richard and Linda Eyre for an exclusive opportunity to learn, share and come away with tried-and-true methods and clear plans for raising happy, successful children in a family filled with love and purpose.
Saturday, September 29th from 9:00am until 5:30pm
At the Park City home of Richard and Linda Eyre. We will send the exact address and directions to all those who register.
If you would like to set up a hotel room near the venue, there are several good options at Kimball Junction, Park City which is just a few minutes away from the Eyre home.
This is a rare opportunity to be trained in person by Power of Families Director, Saren Eyre Loosli who is a Harvard-trained family specialist and presenter with 20 years of experience and her parents, Richard and Linda Eyre, who have authored over 30 books, appeared on Oprah, the Today Show and so many others, and have worked directly with parents around the world for the past 35 years.
Through interactive presentations and discussions, worksheets, videos, and real-life stories, we will be addressing the following topics:
- Parenting Partnerships: Concrete tried-and-true ideas for working in partnership to build the family you really want while simultaneously strengthening your relationship
- Building Your Family Systems: Concrete steps for establishing:
- Creating rules and consequences that really work
- Setting up your own unique family economy that teaches kids about work and money
- Establishing a family culture and identity that will help your chlidren love being part of your family and have the strength to withstand peer culture.
We’ll do several assignments from the Family Systems eCourse together so you can get ideas and feedback and leave armed with real plans then we’ll set you up with LIFETIME access to all the materials in the eCourse so that you can finish building your systems with our help in the weeks and months following the retreat.
You’ll come away armed with ideas you can implement right away as well as goals and plans that will help you really apply what you’ve learned. Plus you’ll have ongoing support and accountability thanks to your Family Systems eCourse as well as an online forum exclusively for the attendees of this workshop. In this forum, you can post questions and share what is working for you as you move forward with building or enhancing your family systems.
Because even the best parents need support, ideas, and help making plans as they strive to establish systems that will really work for their family. And because it’s so much more productive, powerful and fun to learn and share with other parents than it is to simply learn through our online programs.
Here are a few quotes from past Retreat attendees:
“What I got out of this workshop was priceless. Seriously, I can’t thank you enough. I feel like I was driving around in circles, working hard but not getting anywhere. Now I feel like I have a road map that will get our family where it really needs to be!”
“For anyone thinking about attending, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better parent than ever before.”
“This Retreat was a game-changer for me and my wife. We came away with concrete ideas and plans plus great new friends who we can keep exchanging ideas with as we move forward building our family systems.”
“It’s only been a week since the workshop and already we’re seeing so many positive changes in our home. Our kids know the rules – and helped make them – so their behavior has improved and they know exactly what to expect when they break a rule. The Repenting Step has made a world of difference in helping our children resolve conflicts in a positive way. Gunny Bag is helping us keep the house clean. And we have a family cheer that we do as we all head out of the house in the morning (which I thought was really dorky at first but the kids LOVE it!). Thank you thank you thank you for getting us on the right path towards the things we really want for our family!”
“I attend many workshops and conferences for work and have learned a lot through those events. But the learning, sharing, and plans I got from this workshop was way more useful and important than anything I’ve ever experienced before. Being a parent is the most important endeavor of my life and I’m so glad I was able to spend some time really learning and planning for how we can build our family, solve some issues we’ve been having, and teach our children what they really need to be happy and successful in life.”
Click here for more great quotes and testimonials plus information on past events.
Pricing: $348/person or $458/couple* (includes Lifetime access to full Family Systems eCourse that costs $227 on its own)
“I would have paid 10x more! If we hadn’t attended this training, I could see us paying thousands of dollars towards helping our kids with money problems down the road (problems they won’t have now that we’re putting our family economic system in place!). I could also see us spending a whole lot of money on therapy to fix isses that most likely won’t arise now that we’ve recognized some simple things we can do to increase the peace, understanding, and bonding in our home. Thank you thank you thank you!”
Your Workshop Registration Price Includes:
- A full day of high-quality interactive small-group training by world-renowned presenters
- Training materials plus a book to take home with you
- Great food (a lovely lunch and tasty snacks)
- Ongoing support and idea-sharing through an exclusive online forum
- Lifetime access to our full Family Systems eCourse (costs $227 on its own) which includes all the worksheets, assessments, and ongoing training you need to fully establish your systes now and continually tweak and improve your systems moving forward. **
* Moms or dads are most welcome to come on their own but the workshop will be most effective if your parenting partner is there to learn and plan alongside you. We will provide a recorded webinar that offers key points from the workshop to those who come alone so they can watch the webinar with their spouse when they get back home.
** If you have previously purchased the full Family Systems eCourse, we can offer you $125 off your registration fee. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll verify your Family Systems eCourse registration and send you a special coupon code.
Because we’re committed to an interactive small-group experience, we are limiting this workshop to about 25 couples. Register now to secure your spot!
After you pay your registration fee, check your inbox for a confirmation email and we will email you the exact location and final details a few days before the event.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
* Babies: Non-mobile, generally quiet babies are welcome (generally babies under 6 months in age). Parents should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions, strollers are discouraged but infant carseats are fine.
* Cancellation Policy: We can offer you a full refund minus a $25 processing fee if you cancel at least 3 weeks in advance – this gives us time to fill your place. If you find you must cancel less than 3 weeks before the event, we can credit what you paid towards a future Retreat or offer you a half-price refund – whichever you’d prefer. If someone else wants to take your place, we are happy to transfer your registration to them up to 5 days in advance of the Retreat.