Julie has been featured on CNN, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, and countless other amazing places. You can imagine how excited I was to have the chance to interview her on a Power of Moms podcast. (Especially since she jumped on the phone with me just a few minutes after being interviewed by Katie Couric. Isn’t that fun?)
And now I can’t wait to share our podcast with you.
Here’s what we covered in our 25-minute conversation (honestly, you don’t want to miss this):
- How does “getting organized” help us become more deliberate mothers?
- How did Julie go from being very unorganized to being a professional organizer? And how was motherhood the catalyst for this change?
- What if we want to “fly by the seat of our pants”? Will systems and processes cramp our ability to be spontaneous?
- Where should we even BEGIN if our lives feel too overwhelming?
- How do we get control over the constant urge we have to check our phones?
- How do I make time to fuel myself with activities and projects that nourish me on the deepest level? (Is it possible?)
I know you’ll feel just as uplifted as I felt when you listen to this conversation. Click here to learn more about Julie’s “Balanced Life Planner, and to find out more about Julie, her books, and her coaching services, you can visit JulieMorgenstern.com.