Are you ready to shape the future of your family?
Please join Power of Families Founder, Saren Eyre Loosli, and a stellar group of other purposeful parents for an exclusive opportunity to learn, share and come away with tried-and-true methods and clear plans for raising happy, successful children in a family filled with love and purpose.
Friday, March 15th from 7:00pm until 10:30pm
At a lovely home in Farmington, Utah. Full directions and address will be sent to all who register. If you’d like to spend the night in the area following the workshop, we can recommend hotels in the area.
This is a rare opportunity to be trained in person by Power of Families Director, Saren Eyre Loosli who is a Harvard-trained family specialist and presenter with 20 years of experience working with families all over the world.
Saren will be assisted by Lynette and Alan Blood. Lynette is our social media manager and she and her husband have implemented the Family Systems program over the past couple of years and have helpful experience to share.
Through interactive presentations and discussions, worksheets, videos, and real-life stories, we will help you establish or improve your family systems including:
- Rules and consequences that really work
- A family economy that teaches kids responsibility and helps them understand work and money
- A family culture and identity that will help your chlidren love being part of your family and have the strength to withstand peer culture.
We’ll do several assignments from our Family Systems eCourse together so you can get ideas and feedback and leave armed with real plans then we’ll set you up with LIFETIME access to all the materials in the eCourse as well as support in our Family Systems forum and individualized coaching from Saren to help you finish building your systems after the workshop is over.
Because even the best parents need support, ideas, and help making plans as they strive to establish systems that will really work for their family. And because it’s so much more productive, powerful and fun to learn and share with other parents than it is to simply learn through our online programs.
Here are a few quotes from past Retreat attendees:
“What I got out of this workshop was priceless. Seriously, I can’t thank you enough. I feel like I was driving around in circles, working hard but not getting anywhere. Now I feel like I have a road map that will get our family where it really needs to be!”
“For anyone thinking about attending, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better parent than ever before.”
“This Retreat was a game-changer for me and my wife. We came away with concrete ideas and plans plus great new friends who we can keep exchanging ideas with as we move forward building our family systems.”
“It’s only been a week since the workshop and already we’re seeing so many positive changes in our home. Our kids know the rules – and helped make them – so their behavior has improved and they know exactly what to expect when they break a rule. The Repenting Step has made a world of difference in helping our children resolve conflicts in a positive way. Gunny Bag is helping us keep the house clean. And we have a family cheer that we do as we all head out of the house in the morning (which I thought was really dorky at first but the kids LOVE it!). Thank you thank you thank you for getting us on the right path towards the things we really want for our family!”
“I attend many workshops and conferences for work and have learned a lot through those events. But the learning, sharing, and plans I got from this workshop was way more useful and important than anything I’ve ever experienced before. Being a parent is the most important endeavor of my life and I’m so glad I was able to spend some time really learning and planning for how we can build our family, solve some issues we’ve been having, and teach our children what they really need to be happy and successful in life.”
Click here for more great quotes and testimonials plus information on past events.
$574 $287 per couple or $527 $237 for a mom or dad to attend on their own.
Moms or dads are welcome to come on their own but the workshop will be most effective if your parenting partner is there to learn and plan alongside you. We will provide a recorded webinar that offers key points from the workshop to those who come alone so they can watch the webinar with their spouse when they get back home.
** If you have previously purchased the full Family Systems eCourse, we can offer you $100 off your registration fee. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll verify your Family Systems eCourse registration and send you a special coupon code.
Your Workshop Registration Price Includes:
- An evening of high-quality interactive small-group training including training materials plus a book to take home with you ($150 value per couple, $95 per individual)
- A nice dessert and snacks
- Ongoing support and idea-sharing through an exclusive online forum
- Lifetime access to our full Family Systems eCourse (costs $227 on its own) which includes all the worksheets, assessments, and ongoing training you need to fully establish your systes now and continually tweak and improve your systems moving forward.
- TWO private 45-minute follow-up coaching phone calls with Saren to be scheduled at your convenience (regularly $197 on its own)
- To get training, the eCourse and the individual coaching it would normally cost a total of $574 but we’re excited to offer this full package for $287.
“I would have paid 10x more! If we hadn’t attended this training, I could see us paying thousands of dollars towards helping our kids with money problems down the road (problems they won’t have now that we’re putting our family economic system in place!). I could also see us spending a whole lot of money on therapy to fix isses that most likely won’t arise now that we’ve recognized some simple things we can do to increase the peace, understanding, and bonding in our home. Thank you thank you thank you!”
Because we’re committed to an interactive small-group experience and space is limited, we recommend you register soon to secure your spot!
After you pay your registration fee, check your inbox for a confirmation email and we will email you the exact location and final details a few days before the event.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
* Babies: Non-mobile, generally quiet babies are welcome (generally babies under 6 months in age). Parents should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions, strollers are discouraged but infant carseats are fine.
* Cancellation Policy: We can offer you a full refund minus a $25 processing fee if you cancel at least 3 weeks in advance – this gives us time to fill your place. If you find you must cancel less than 3 weeks before the event, we can credit what you paid towards a future Retreat or offer you a half-price refund – whichever you’d prefer. If someone else wants to take your place, we are happy to transfer your registration to them up to 5 days in advance of the Retreat.