If you’re striving to raise values-driven children in a strong, happy family, this is the place for you! And to get you started, we want to give you a free member package worth over $40 – read on for details.
The Power of Families is an online community of almost 100,000 purposeful parents working towards peace, order and joy in their personal lives and in their homes while helping their children develop the positive character traits and values that will bring them happiness and success in life.
While most parenting resources focus on how to fix problems as they arise, Power of Families focuses on preventing problems through proactive ideas that will help you set your family up for success.
My name is Saren Eyre Loosli and I run this website. Here’s my family:
We’re certainly not perfect – far from it! We need support and ideas as much as the next family. That’s one of the main reasons I started this online community – so that my husband and I could learn and grow alongside other parents. I’ve got plenty of ideas to share thanks to my upbringing, education, career opportunities, personal experiences as a mother and wife, and the chance I’ve had to learn from other parents while conducting trainings and running the website “Power of Moms” for 10 years and this “Power of Families” website for 5 years. But I’m not here as an expert. I’m here as a fellow-struggler.
For more in-depth information about this website and about me, please visit our LEARN MORE page.
We’d love to welcome you to our community by setting you up with FREE access to our Member Package (worth over $40), which includes:
- 2 full-length eBooks by NYTimes #1 Bestselling Authors (who happen to be my parents, Richard and Linda Eyre)
- Clutter Buster Kit to bring more peace and order to your home
- Positive Environment Assessment to help you see how you can set your kids up for more positive behavior
- Chore Chart Template to get your kids on board with completing daily responsibilities
- Series of 10 “Family LIfe Conversations” that cover everything from positive discipline to great family traditions to teaching gratitude
In addition to these great resources, you’ll receive our uplifting weekly newsletter with quick links to our latest and greatest posts and podcasts, lots of free resources, and information on our upcoming events.
Simply fill out the form below to become a member of Power of Families, and we’ll set you up for immediate access to your member package. So glad you’re with us!
* Shortly after submitting the form above, you should receive an email with instructions on how to access your free member materials. If you don’t see that email, check your “spam” folder.
** Moving forward, to ensure that you don’t miss our great weekly newsletter full of free resources and special offers, we urge you to take 2 minutes to get our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org on your “whitelist” or email safe list by following the simple instructions laid out for all the major email providers HERE.